This week's release of The Revival Catalyst enables players to transform common pieces of gear into Tier Sets!
Where to Pick Up Revival Catalyst's Starting Quest
The Reviving the Machine quest may be obtained from Watcher Koranos on the Seat of the Aspects in Valdrakken in order to access the Revival Catalyst.
You can pick up the weekly account-wide quest Revival Catalyst by completing this quest, which will lead you to the Revival Catalyst location.
- Any character can complete Revival Catalyst, which is rewarded for doing a variety of tasks.
- Primal Invasion Rare Mobs can be killed for 5% of the quest credit.
- 20% of the quest credit is awarded for finishing a Dragon Isles World Event's (e.g. Siege of Dragonbane Keep) and also completing Elite marked World Quests.
- 25% of the task credit is awarded for finishing a Dragon Isles dungeon.
- A raid boss in the Vault of the Incarnates gives 25% quest credit for killing them.
- Battleground, Solo Shuffle, or Arena victories result in quest percentage as well.
How the Revival Catalyst works
Although the Revival Catalyst converts non-tier gear into tier items, not all gear slots support tier selections. Cloaks, Bracers, Belts, and Boots, which occupy the remaining four slots, will be changed into items with tier set aesthetics. Set bonuses do not apply to these components.
This is helpful as a means of potentially improving the stats of poorly itemized things because these components also have their own set of secondary stats and is also a great way to complete your transmog set of course!
The Account Wide Features of the Revival Catalyst
Upon completing the account-wide quest Revival Catalyst on at least 1 character, you will be able to make use of the Revival Catalyst in Tyrhold one time for the week, per character. In other words, each character on your account will be granted a "charge" for the week which you can use on rerolling a piece of gear. There will be 6 charges total per character and you'll be able to get 1 for all of your characters every week by completing the Revival Catalyst quest each week. It's currently unknown if you will be able to go beyond 6 charges in the future for more gear rerolling/etc. Looking to dominate in PvP? Consider the WoW Arena Boost services offered by Simple Carry. This strategic option can elevate your performance in the Arena, even if your team play time is restricted. With Simple Carry's assistance, you can achieve ratings of 2000, 2400, or more, and potentially attain the coveted "Gladiator" rank by season's end. Elevate your PvP game with Simple Carry's WoW Arena Boost services.