Dragonflight Fishing Profession and Leveling Guide 1-100
You can level your Dragon Isles Fishing from 1 to 100 in any fishable water at any of the new Dragonflight zones. (Valdrakken, The Walking Shores, The Azure Span, Ohn'ahran Plains).
- Go to the nearest water.
- Find the fishing skill icon in your spellbook (P) at the profession tab.
- Drag this icon to somewhere on your action bar.
- Stand in front of the lake/river and press the fishing button.
- Mouse over the lure in the water, and when it splashes, right-click on it.
It takes around 50-60 minutes to reach Dragon Isles Fishing 100.
The new fish are not restricted to one zone. Instead, there are freshwater and saltwater fishes. You can catch them in every zone.
- Scalebelly Mackerel - Can be caught everywhere (trash fish)
- Temporal Dragonhead - Lakes and Rivers
- Thousandbite Piranha - Lakes and Rivers
- Cerulean Spinefish - Sea
- Aileron Seamoth - Sea
- Islefin Dorado - A rare fish, that can be caught everywhere
Iskaara Tuskarr Fishing
Building a reputation with the Iskaara Tuskarr will unlock new fishing spots.
|Prismatic Leaper||Prismatic Leaper Schools in high areas.||Renown 6|
|Frosted Rimefin Tuna||Rimefin Tuna Pool in cold areas.||Renown 10|
|Magma Thresher||Magma Thresher Pools in lava-bound areas||Renown 15|
Lures Increase the chance of catching a specific fish for 30 min.
- Aileron Seamoth Lure
- Cerulean Spinefish Lure
- Scalebelly Mackerel Lure
- Temporal Dragonhead Lure
- Thousandbite Piranha Lure
- Islefin Dorado Lure
Rare items from Fishing
You have a low chance of getting a Draconic Recipe in a Bottle while fishing. You will get one Profession recipe from each bottle that you can sell at the Auction House.