The highly anticipated Aberrus raid, also known as the Shadowed Crucible, is coming in hot with patch 10.1 and it's set to be released on May 9th! Are you ready to dive headfirst into an epic adventure with your fellow players and take on some of the most challenging encounters to date? You better believe it! But don't worry, because we've got your back. It's time to start preparing yourselves by taking a closer look at the Aberrus boss list and tactics, as well as all the valuable loot you can snag in this amazing raid. Get ready to embark on a journey like no other, and let's conquer the Aberrus together!
Overview of Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible
The Aberrus raid, also known as the Shadowed Crucible, is going to blow your mind! This is the second Dragonflight raid that takes us on a journey into the past of Neltharion and dracthyrs, and it's located in the brand new Dragon Isles zone. Get ready to explore the depths of the Zaralek Cavern, where you'll encounter some of the wildest and craziest experiments of the ex-Aspect, and ultimately face off against Neltharion itself as an echo! But that's not all, because the ultimate challenge awaits you in the form of Scalecommander Sarkareth, the last boss you'll encounter in this amazing raid. So grab your gear, rally your team, and let's show these bosses who's boss!
Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Raid Guide
Let's dive right in and take a look at the FULL Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid boss list.
- Kazzara, the Hellforged
- The Amalgamation Chamber
- The Forgotten Experiments
- Assault of the Zaqali
- Rashok, the Elder
- The Vigilant Steward, Zskarn
- Echo of Neltharion
- Scalecommander Sarkareth
Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Raid Release Schedule
LFR will open simultaneously for the highly-anticipated Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid on May 9th. Additionally, cross-faction play will be available from the second week of Dragonflight 10.1, allowing players to team up with their friends from opposite factions right from the start.
For those who wish to take on the ultimate challenge of the Mythic Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Hall of Fame, it is important to note that at least 16 raiders from the same guild and faction will be required to participate. As such, players are advised to ensure that their guild is well-prepared and experienced enough to meet the challenge.
For players who prefer the Looking for Raid (LFR) mode, the three wings of LFR Aberrus will be released in stages, with the first wing becoming available on May 9th. This provides players with the opportunity to experience this exciting raid in a less demanding format.
Introducing our exclusive range of Aberrus boosts designed to make your journey to gear up effortlessly smooth. Choose from Heroic Aberrus Boost, Normal Aberrus Boost, or Mythic Aberrus Boost, and experience a hassle-free path to achieving your desired power level.
Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Entrance
In order to access the entrance to Aberrus, players must travel to the northern section of Zaralek Cavern and locate the entrance at the top of the map. It is important to note that without the ability to Dragoride, reaching the platform can be challenging, as it is situated at a considerable height that cannot be reached by ground mount. As such, players are advised to ensure they have the necessary means of transportation before attempting to access this area.
Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Tactics
It's time to dive into the mechanics of the Aberrus raid bosses that players will encounter during the course of the raid. It is important to note that while these tactics provide a helpful cheat sheet for players to prepare for their initial attempts, they are not a detailed guide. Additionally, not all tactics are currently available, but they will be added to the Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible guide as new information becomes available. Keep an eye out for updates and make sure to prepare yourself accordingly for the challenges that await in this epic raid!
KAZZARA, THE HELLFORGED STRATEGY
The Kazzara fight tests your raid group's ability in single-target encounters:
- Be ready to protect the raid from significant DoT damage when the boss's HP reaches 70%, 50%, and 30%. Avoid Hellsteel Fragment and Revenant's Blood puddles on the ground during these phases.
- Players under the Dread Rifts marks should stay away from others to prevent damage. Those targeted by the Rays of Anguish cast can use Dread Rifts puddles to remove laser damage.
- Track the path of the Hellbeam spell every time the boss reaches 100 energy and stay away from its trajectory.
- Avoid the Wings of Extinction knockback cast to avoid DoT damage.
- Tanks should track Terror Claws and switch out when necessary.
THE AMALGAMATION CHAMBER STRATEGY
This boss fight involves three bosses simultaneously in two phases:
- You will deal with Krozgoth, Moltannia, and Molgoth. The boss room will have two sides, the Krozgoth side and the Moltannia side. You can stay in one zone or switch between them, but stacking too many Fire/Shadow debuffs in one place and facing new boss abilities when they change sides are the trade-offs.
- On the Krozgoth side, place Umbral Detonation swirls towards the side or back of the room to have room for maneuver. Ranged players should bite Coalescing Void, then quickly run away from that spot. Use personal defensive/healing skills during the first phase when damage on the raid will increase.
- On the Moltannia side, soak Fiery Meteor, or use players with immunities to protect the raid from unnecessary damage. Bite Swirling Flame to the sides of the room where your teammates are not located.
- Use BL at the start of the second phase.
- Tanks should track Shadowflame Burst frontal cast and face the boss away from the raid.
- Melee players should soak Gloom Conflagration and quickly run away at this time.
- Players under Blistering Twilight should run away from the raid to place cuddles in safe spots.
- Soak Convergent Eruption circles and avoid the Orbs that spawn afterward.
THE FORGOTTEN EXPERIMENTS STRATEGY
In this boss fight, you will face three encounters, Neldris, Thadrion, and Rionthus, one by one. Prefer single-target DPS builds, but some cleave damage will also be helpful:
- Keep the raid group away from the tanks. Tanks should try to keep Infused Strikes as long as possible to prevent raid damage.
- During the fight with Neldris, avoid extra Rending Charge stacks. Run away from the boss during the Bellowing Roar cast and avoid the swirls.
- Use BL when the second encounter (Thadrion) starts.
- Players under Unstable Essence should survive until 6-8 stacks. After that, healers can dispel Unstable Essence, and tanks should move the boss to the adds to get an opportunity to cleave all of them.
- Healers should track the Violent Eruption, while DPS should try to kill all adds before the boss starts casting this spell to decrease damage.
- Dodge the one-shooting swirls.
- During the fight with Rionthus, also be aware of Unstable Essence, but there is no Violent Eruption at this phase.
- Focus on Temporal Anomaly when it appears.
- Avoid Disintegrate and Deep Breath trajectory.
RASHOK, THE ELDER STRATEGY
This is another single-target boss fight, so enjoy:
- Players with the Searing Slam mark should run away from the raid and place it in the corners of the room.
- Track the Living Lava pools to avoid lava puddles.
- Soak all the Doom Flames circles.
- Bite the Shadowlava Blast toward the wall and quickly run away from its trajectory.
- At 100 energy, the boss will start Elder's Conduit intermission. Go to the middle of the room and avoid all lava puddles.
THE VIGILANT STEWARD, ZSKARN STRATEGY
This is another mostly single-target encounter, but sometimes you will face adds that you want to cleave:
- One of the tanks should pull the boss to one of the Dragon Statues until the first traps become active. After that, run to the next statue clockwise and repeat.
- The second tank should soak every Shrapnel Bomb. Players with immunities can help the tank.
- Stay spread out to avoid damaging your teammates with Unstable Embers.
- When Golems spawn, pull them to the boss to cleave all enemies.
- Be aware of the Blast Wave cast to avoid getting knocked out at the traps. Healers should do their best during every Blast Wave because of the high DoT damage.
- At 100 Energy, the boss will activate several statues and all players should run away from them to find a safe spot.
This is a clearly single-target encounter, and here's everything you need to know:
- The tanks should position the boss near one of the edges of the platform. The raid should stay right at the back of the boss to be knocked towards the back of the room, away from lava.
- Also, stay away from Magma Puddle zones.
- The tanks should swap at 1-2 stacks of Incinerating Maws.
- During the fight, melee players should place their puddles in the melee zone and casters in the range zones. Three players should soak the puddle: it's enough for soaking and prevents other players from unnecessary damage.
- Sometimes you can leave the Magma Puddle at the edge of the platform if you're away from other raid members.
- Don't soak the Magma Puddle during the Igniting Roar cast.
- In the second half of the fight, it's better to use Warlock gates to skip Overpowering Stomp. Just stay near the gates before the cast and use them in the last 0.5 seconds before the cast finishes.
- In the last 30% of boss HP, leave the Magma Puddle at the edge of the platform and stack your DPS members in one place for massive healing.
Unleash the power of knowledge and dominate this formidable foe in World of Warcraft. For those seeking a bit of extra assistance, explore our specialized WoW Raid Boost services to enhance your chances of success. Our experts are here to help you conquer Magmorax and secure your victory in the world of Azeroth.
Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Loot Drops
It is important to note that in the WoW Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid, the item level drop for each raid difficulty has become more flexible, similar to the Vault of the Incarnation. In previous expansions, players could only obtain higher-level items from the last several bosses. However, in this new raid, the drop item level increases more frequently, providing players with more opportunities to obtain higher-level items. It is recommended that players carefully consider their raid difficulty level and prioritize their gear accordingly to optimize their chances of obtaining the best possible items from each boss.
|Raid difficulty||Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4|
Aberrus, the Shadowed Tier Sets
According to the developers, the Aberrus tier set is expected to be more powerful than the VotI tier sets, and players can already view the new bonuses in the Dragonflight Tier Sets guide. It is recommended that players carefully consider their options and prioritize their gear accordingly to ensure they are optimally prepared for the challenges of the raid.
Furthermore, it is worth noting that players will have the opportunity to craft Tier Set Pieces from various items, including Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible armor through Catalyst. This provides players with additional avenues to obtain gear and improve their overall performance in the raid. As such, players are encouraged to explore all available options to maximize their chances of success.
Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Loot Table
At the moment, there isn't a great deal of information available about the Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible loot. However, we are constantly gathering new information, and we promise to update our guide as soon as we have more details about the loot tables.
That being said, we are happy to share some of the rare items that we have already discovered. We understand that obtaining rare loot is an important part of the raid experience, and we are optimistic that players will be excited by what we have found so far. So stay tuned, keep your spirits high, and get ready to discover all the amazing loot that Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible has to offer!
Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Rare Item Drops
It is worth noting that, similar to the Vault of the Incarnation, the rare drop items in Aberrus will have a higher item level than the basic drops from the current bosses. Specifically, the item level of these rare drops will be higher by 6-7 points, providing players with a valuable opportunity to obtain powerful gear and improve their overall performance in the raid. As such, players are encouraged to keep a lookout for these rare drops and prioritize their gear accordingly to maximize their chances of success.
|Trinket||Screaming Black Dragonscale||Kazzara (Boss 1)|
|Trinket||Neltharion's Call to Chaos||Neltharion (Boss 8)|
|Trinket||Neltharion's Call to Suffering||Neltharion (Boss 8)|
|Trinket||Neltharion's Call to Dominance||Neltharion (Boss 8)|
At this time, the information we have shared about the Aberrus raid is all we currently have available. However, we are committed to providing our readers with the most comprehensive and up-to-date information possible. As such, we are currently working on some exciting updates for this guide, and we encourage readers to stay tuned for these developments.
We also want to hear from our readers and value your feedback. If you have any thoughts or opinions about our Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid guide, please don't hesitate to let us know. Your input is valuable to us as we strive to provide the best possible resources for the gaming community.