The best in-game gear, one-of-a-kind mounts and special minions are awarded in FFXIV's Savage raid content. Savage Difficulty raids provide players with a challenge to to test their skills and resolve against some of the hardest bosses that the game has to offer. Savage Difficulty isn't for the faint of heart and even with an experienced group of players, mastering it can take months.
There are two divisions of the Pandaemonium raid thus far in FFXIV Endwalker. They are, Asphodelos and Abyssos, with the latter being the current raid tier in FFXIV. The most recent raiding content, Pandaemonium: Abyssos, was made accessible with patch 6.2 and rewards you with the strongest armor in the game for all battle jobs and is a task that anybody wanting to build up their Warrior of Light to their highest potential will want to seek out and complete.
When you purchase our Pandaemonium Raid Boost services, we will match you up with one of our veteran raid teams that will clear Pandaemonium for you and help you obtain the best gear that FFXIV has to offer. Getting BIS gear usually takes a player months to obtain, however with our services you will have your epic shiny armor in a matter of hours!
Unlock the path to conquering the most challenging encounters in Final Fantasy XIV with our specialized services. Explore our offerings, including the exhilarating FFXIV Anabaseios Raid Boost, the epic trials of FFXIV Eden Savage Boost, and the formidable battles of FFXIV Omega Savage Boost, meticulously crafted to elevate your gameplay and lead you to victory in Eorzea's most demanding battles.
NOTE: These services are piloted meaning we will play your account. You will be required to remove OTP & Steam Guard Code before the service begins.
Our Services & Rewards
- Pandaemonium: Abyssos Savage Full Clear - We will run you through all of the encounters in Pandaemonium: Abyssos on Savage difficulty (P5-P8S). You will receive all of the coffers that drop as well as the item enhancements for upgrading tomestone gear. Last but not least you will receive the Sunforged mount which is an epic fiery snake that turns into a phoenix when you fly and features music from the final encounter in the raid whilst riding it.
- Pandaemonium: Abyssos Savage Specific Raid - We will run you through your purchased choice of the P5S, P6S, P7S or P8S raid encounter on Savage Difficulty. Any loot that drops along the way will be yours, including any coffers, mounts and tomestone gear upgrades.
- Pandaemonium: Asphodelos Full Clear - We will run you through all of the encounters in Pandaemonium Asphodelos on Savage difficulty (P1-P4S). You will receive all of the coffers that drop as well as the item enhancements for upgrading tomestone gear such as Radiant Coating, Radiant Twine and Radiant Roborant and finally you will also receive the Demi-Phoinix mount.
- Pandaemonium: Asphodelos Specific Raid - We will run you through your purchased choice of the P1S, P2S, P3S or P4S raid encounter on Savage Difficulty. Any loot that drops along the way will be yours, including any coffers, mounts and tomestone gear upgrades.
- Typically within 24 hours of purchase.
- Once the service starts it will take 30-90 minutes.
- Level 90 job;
- At least 610 ilvl of gear on your job;
- The purchased raid segment unlocked.
How It Works
- Prior to the service, every detail will be covered through a live chat or email;
- We'll locate a skilled team for you whose availability best suits yours;
- For you to communicate with the booster and keep tabs on the progress, we'll set up a Discord conversation;
- When the time comes, a skilled player will take control of your character and lead it through the specified raid on the hardest setting;
- We can stream your run by request privately, just ask;
- We'll let you know when the boost is finished;
- Enjoy the outcomes! Don't forget to give our services a Trustpilot rating as well.
FAQ for the FFXIV Pandaemonium Savage Raid
Is purchasing a FFXIV Boosting Service Safe?
Absolutely! Our boosters take utmost care in performing your service and it's a very swift in-and-out procedure. Nothing will be modified on your character in any way and all items you receive will be in your bags. We have never in our 5 years of offering services for FFXIV ever had an issue with a customers account being penalized, nor any complaints. You are in good hands <3.
Where do I unlock Pandaemonium?
You must first finish the entire Endwalker MSQ. When the MSQ is complete, speak to a Lalafell named Nemjiji in Old Sharlayan to open The Pandaemonium (x10,y12). She offers an exclusive quest called "The Crystal from Beyond." The Asphodelos questline can be accessed with this level 90 quest. You will access Pandaemonium once you have finished this quest line. NOTE: It will send you into the raids on Normal Difficulty but have no fear as these raids are generally forgiving and friendly for the average player!
What Item Level is the gear from Pandaemonium Savage Raids?
Pandaemonium: Abyssos (Savage): 630 ilvl.
Pandaemonium: Asphodelos (Savage): 600 ilvl.
In Pandaemonium, how many raids are there?
There are three chapters and a total of 12 complete raids in the Pandaemonium raid. Currently there are 8 encounters available known as P1S-P8S. They are sectioned at 4 encounters per tier, so you can assume that by the end of the expansion P9-P12S will be released.
How does FFXIV's Savage Loot function?
It operates rather differently from typical raid drops. First of all, from each boss there are coffers drops, which you can use on the desired job to get the exact gear for the precise job. Also there are misc items that are used for upgrading your tomestone gear to 630 ilvl and some of this gear happens to be BIS!
Even if you are unfortunate with the drops, you can use this token to purchase additional gear to level up your average gear score. If you want a quick and easy way to gear up your Warrior of Light , think about getting our FFXIV Abyssos boost to avoid having to grind out gear.
Are savage raids any different from regular ones?
Yes. You will receive higher ilvl awards for completing it because it is significantly more difficult. The armor sets are also dyeable. High payoff at high risk.
Is savage equipment actually worth it?
Everyone enjoys the game more when they feel more strong. With this equipment, you can be certain that you are at the top.
When do savage raids in FFXIV reset?
Tuesdays at either 1 a.m. PST or 4 a.m. EST.