Pandaemonium Anabaseios Savage Raid Boost
Pandaemonium Anabaseios is the highly anticipated new raid scheduled for release in Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.4 The Dark Throne, marking the culmination of the Endwalker expansion's thrilling narrative arc. At Simple Carry, we understand the intense pressure and time commitment required to successfully conquer Savage content in FFXIV. That's why we are proud to offer our Pandaemonium Anabaseios Savage Boost service, designed to alleviate the stress and grind typically associated with endgame raiding.
By purchasing our Savage Boost service, you will not only gain access to the most difficult raid content in the game but also unlock a wide range of prestigious titles, rare gear, and awe-inspiring mounts that await you in Pandæmonium: Anabaseios. Choose Simple Carry's Raid Boosting Service for your Pandaemonium: Anabaseios Savage Boost, and experience the pinnacle of Final Fantasy XIV's raiding content like never before.
NOTE: These services are piloted meaning we will play your account. You will be required to remove OTP & Steam Guard Code before the service begins.
- All loot coffers that drop;
- All gear that drops from P12S;
- The mount from P12S;
- Any items used for upgrading tomestone gear;
- Some for each boss killed.
- Our Pandaemonium Services depend on our raid teams availability and lockouts. We want to make sure that you get as much loot as possible! Generally runs will start within 24 hours but could take longer due to lockouts;
- Once the run is started it will only take our team ~1 hour to complete your boost from start to finish. Like we mentioned before, our teams are amazing at FFXIV!
- Level 90 job;
- 640 ilvl crafted gear or higher for your job;
- The purchased raid segment unlocked.
How It Works
- Prior to the service, every detail will be covered through a live chat or email;
- We'll locate a skilled team for you whose availability best suits yours;
- For you to communicate with the booster and keep tabs on the progress, we'll set up a Discord conversation;
- When the time comes, a skilled player will take control of your character and lead it through the specified raid on the hardest setting;
- We can stream your run by request privately, just ask;
- We'll let you know when the boost is finished;
- Enjoy the outcomes! Don't forget to give our services a Trustpilot rating as well.
FAQ for the FFXIV Pandaemonium Savage Raid
Is purchasing a FFXIV Boosting Service Safe?
Absolutely! Our boosters take utmost care in performing your service and it's a very swift in-and-out procedure. Nothing will be modified on your character in any way and all items you receive will be in your bags. We have never in our 5 years of offering services for FFXIV ever had an issue with a customers account being penalized, nor any complaints. You are in good hands with Simple Carry.
Where do I unlock Pandaemonium?
You must first finish the entire Endwalker MSQ. When the MSQ is complete, speak to a Lalafell named Nemjiji in Old Sharlayan to open The Pandaemonium (x10,y12). She offers an exclusive quest called "The Crystal from Beyond." The Asphodelos questline can be accessed with this level 90 quest. You will access Pandaemonium once you have finished this quest line. NOTE: It will send you into the raids on Normal Difficulty but have no fear as these raids are generally forgiving and friendly for the average player!
What Item Level is the gear from Pandaemonium Anabaseios Savage Raids?
The gear from Pandaemonium Anabaseios Savage is 660-665 item level.
In Pandaemonium, how many raids are there?
There are three chapters and a total of 12 complete raids in the Pandaemonium raid. Currently there are 12 encounters available known as P1S-P12S. They are sectioned at 4 encounters per tier. Pandaemonium: Anabaseios is the current and final tier of Endwalker.
How does FFXIV's Savage Loot function?
It operates rather differently from typical raid drops. First of all, from each boss there are coffers drops, which you can use on the desired job to get the exact gear for the precise job. Also there are misc items that are used for upgrading your tomestone gear to 630 ilvl and some of this gear happens to be BIS!
Even if you are unfortunate with the drops, you can use this token to purchase additional gear to level up your average gear score. If you want a quick and easy way to gear up your Warrior of Light, think about getting our FFXIV Anabaseios boost to avoid having to grind out gear.
Are savage raids any different from regular ones?
Yes. You will receive higher ilvl awards for completing it because it is significantly more difficult. The armor sets are also dyeable. High payoff at high risk.
Is savage equipment actually worth it?
Everyone enjoys the game more when they feel more strong. With this equipment, you can be certain that you are at the top.
When do savage raids in FFXIV reset?
Tuesdays at either 1 a.m. PST or 4 a.m. EST.