M+ Dungeon Farm Boost
Purchase our M+ Dungeon Farm boosting service to finish several Mythic+ runs at level 10, 15, 17 or 20 rewarding you with absolute loads of loot and mythic+ score! With our WoW Key boost, you won't have to worry about finding a truly skilled group or finishing tasks on time because we'll provide that for you.
There are 8 different M+ Dungeons players will be able to test their skill at in the first season of Dragonflight. As you can imagine, with new keystones comes new strategies required to complete them however, with our M+ Dungeon Farm boost you will be provided with a professional and skilled group of gamers to run the dungeons with. You can get keys from +10 to +20 level assistance from our skilled gamers. Simply determine what you want, choose a few possibilities, and unwind. No issues will arise when using our team to level up and complete Mythic Keys in WoW
M+ Level Reward Chart
|Dungeon Difficulty||End Dungeon Loot Reward||Weekly Cache Ilvl|
|M+ 20||1+ Pieces of 421 ilvl gear|
|M+ 17||1+ Pieces of 415 ilvl gear|
|M+ 16||1+ Pieces of 415 ilvl gear|
|1+ Pieces of 411 ilvl gear|
|M+ 11||1+ Pieces of 402 ilvl gear|
||1+ Pieces of 398 ilvl gear|
Service & Additional Options
- You may choose for our team to run you through 3 or 5 Dungeons at level 10, 15, 17 or 20 difficulty.
- You may purchase the key "guaranteed in-time" which means that we will time the key at all costs for you. If we deplete it, we will run again.
- For some services, you may select up to 2 armor traders, meaning 1-2 of our boosters will play a class of the same armor type as you and trade you the loot they receive, giving you more loot per dungeon.
- Character that is level 70.
How It Works
- We create a priority list based on the order's execution speed and the time it was placed; we'll get in touch with you via email or live chat. Ask any inquiries;
- You will play along with the boosters while they guide you through the Dungeons.
- Typically, a Mythic+ run lasts between 30 and 40 minutes;
- Enjoy the outcomes! Also, don't forget to give us a Trustpilot rating
Looking for a Weekly M+ 15 Carry? Click this link.
M+ Key Farm Boost FAQ
How does one obtain a Keystone?
After finishing a Mythic+ dungeon, a non-keystone Mythic dungeon, the Great Vault (assuming you completed at least one Mythic+ in the previous week), an NPC near the Great Vault, or any other Mythic dungeon, you can acquire Mythic keys..
Does Mythic 0 provide you with a key?
Yes, you receive a key after successfully finishing any dungeon starting at level +0.
How can I obtain my mythic 2000 score?
On two affixes, you must accomplish 16 dungeons. 8 for the week of Tyranny and 8 for Fortified. With the help of Simple Carry's WoW Legendary Key boost, you may always reach a 2000 mythic score.
What happens if an M+ key is unsuccessful?
Even though your mythic key has been reduced, you can still receive prizes. But you may prevent this outcome by getting WoW Mythic key carry from us.
What level of items do Mythic+ drop?
Ilvl ranges from 372 to 405. Without restriction, mythic plus gear with an ilvl between 382 and 421 can be found in Great Vault.
What new tier sets are available in mythic+ dungeons?
Tier set components aren't found in the loot at the end of dungeons, although they might be in the Great Vault. The degree of typical reward in this cell will determine their ilvl.
What new keys are there in Dragonflight?
Eight new, unique dungeons have been added to the game, however only four of them may be accessed outside of Mythic+. In addition, the Season 1 dungeon pool now includes 4 redesigned dungeons from the Warlords of Draenor, Mists of Pandaria, and Legion expansions.
List of the first season dungeons in Dragonflight
- Ruby Life Pools (Dragonflight)
- The Nokhud Offensive (Dragonflight)
- The Azure Vault (Dragonflight)
- Algeth'ar Academy (Dragonflight)
- Halls of Valor (Legion)
- Court of Stars (Legion)
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds (Warlords of Draenor)
- Temple of the Jade Serpent (Mists of Pandaria)