WoW Solo Shuffle Boost
Acquire the WoW Solo Shuffle carry service and attain the highest rating ranks in comparison to your friends in the arena while equipping your character with a portion of the Best-in-Slot PvP set from Great Vault.
Solo Shuffle is a solo queue variant for 3s Arena, where the match lasts for six rounds, and each round shuffles the teams with other players in the game.
Our PvP professional boosters will furnish you with effortless rating gains in Solo Shuffle, negating the need for you to unravel the complexities of the game's strategy. You shall receive piloted wins that shall elevate your Matchmaking Rating (MMR) and unlock six achievements, including the coveted PvP title of Soloist.
You need not fret about monitoring your progress continually, as our services will align with your schedule preferences. Rely on our experts and relish the outcome without concerns about time constraints.
What You Will Get
- Desired Solo Shuffle Rating
- Chance to get BIS PvP gear
- 6 new achievements and title Soloist, depending on your choice.
- 1500 Rating - We will get you to 1500 Rating in the Solo Shuffle Bracket.
- 1600 Rating - We will get you to 1500 Rating in the Solo Shuffle Bracket.
- 1800 Rating - We will get you to 1500 Rating in the Solo Shuffle Bracket.
- Legend Title - We will get you to 2400 Rating in the Solo Shuffle Bracket + 50 Wins rewarding you with the "Legend" title.
- Soloist title - We will win you 150 rounds, rewarding you with the Soloist title.
Suitable PvP Gear (Honor PvP gear or higher in all slots)
- Level 70 Character
- 437 ilvl honor gear or better.
How It Works
- Prior to the service, every detail will be covered through a live chat or email;
- We'll locate a skilled team for you whose availability best suits yours;
- For you to communicate with the booster and keep tabs on the progress, we'll set up a Discord conversation;
- When the time comes, a skilled player will take control of your character and lead it through the specified raid on the hardest setting;
- We can stream your run by request privately, just ask;
- We'll let you know when the boost is finished;
- Enjoy the outcomes! Don't forget to give our services a Trustpilot rating as well
WoW Solo Shuffle Boost FAQ
What is WoW's Solo Shuffle Boost? Solo Shuffle Boost is a service that assists you in acquiring the highest rating ranks in Solo Shuffle, which is the solo queue for 3v3 Arena with six rounds for the entire match. In this format, two healers and four DPS are matched together, and with each round after the first, the teams are "shuffled" to be grouped with other players in the game.
How do you participate in Solo Shuffle WoW? To participate, you must meet the minimum required PvP item level, which is akin to queuing up for Heroic Dungeons. The matchmaking system randomly selects four DPS and two healers or tanks and assigns them to an available arena map for a six-round arena brawl. After the first match, the teams will be mixed up so that every combination of two DPS and one healer or one tank will be played. Tanks are equivalent to healers in this format. Once the six rounds are over, a scoreboard will pop up with the amount of rounds won by each individual player.
How do you queue up for Solo Shuffle WoW? You can queue up for Rated Solo Shuffle in the Rated PvP tab in the Group Finder UI. Similar to queueing up for Heroic Dungeons, you will need to meet a minimum required PvP item level.
Is Solo Shuffle currently available? Solo Shuffle was added as a brawl for players in the Eternity's End patch of Shadowlands, version 9.2, as an option for those who wanted to participate in Arena-style PvP but lacked a dedicated partner or group to play with.