Mythic Aberrus The Shadowed Crucible Raid Boost
By purchasing our Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Mythic raid boost, you can finish the brand-new raid quickly and gear your character with top-notch armor. Our Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Mythic raid boost provide you with the best team for PvE adventures.
The ancient Naltharion laboratory Aberrus is the main and only Dragonflight 10.1 raid, where PvE fans will spend almost all their free time. You'll reap the most benefits from this ominous location with the help of our Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Mythic Carry: amazing gear, tier set items, Shadowflame Crest upgrade goodies, and an unforgettable high-level raiding experience.
What You Will Get
- Full clear for the Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Raid on Mythic difficulty;
- Full run or starting from the first boss, 2, 4, 6, 8;
- Likelihood of receiving 441–450 ilvl goods;
- A chance to loot class-tier set items;
- Wyrm's Shadowflame Crest Pieces to make an item for upgrading equip with the Wyrm's Shadowflame Crest;
- Boss kills & the respective achievements from Mythic Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible;
- Cutting Edge: Scalecommander Sarkareth Feat of Strength if you choose to purchase a full clear or last boss kill.
Despite Blizzard's return to the group loot system in the Dragonflight pre-patch, you still have access to a wide variety of gear thanks to Simple Carry's boosting services.
- Group Loot - You and your fellow players can roll for any item that is acceptable for your class and specialization. Since the new loot system is completely at random, the amount of gear you can acquire on a run is entirely up to chance. Please consider the following options if you'd want to purchase some guaranteed goods:
- Armor Type Priority - At least 10 of our boosters will be unsaved for the week and there won't be another buyer in the raid with the same sort of armor as you. You will have no competition on any Tier Pieces or your classes Armor Type (e.g. Plate if you are a Warrior). However, you will have to compete with all other players to win off-set things like rings, weapons, neck, trinkets, and back.
- Full Loot Run - We will run Mythic Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible as many times as necessary for you to get fully geared from the Mythic Raid, and you will also earn a full tier set for your class.
NOTE: Guaranteed items are not counted as specific items of your choice, but as a minimum number of items you end your run with. If you pass the roll for the item which suits your class and spec, it still counts as a minimum guarantee in any case.
- A character level of 70.
How It Works
- Get in touch with us via Live Chat or Discord;
- We will set up a specified time/date that your service will start;
- An invitation to the game and a summon to the raid for solo play will be sent to you at the specified time;
- You must deal at least one hit to each boss in order to obtain any of its loot.
- During a boss encounter, you have the option of dying or surviving as long as you use all of the necessary mechanics. In a short amount of time thanks to our aids, you'll be fluent.
- Have fun with the outcomes! Please leave us a review on Trustpilot and rate our service.
About Mythic Aberrus Carry
You may finish all nine bosses on Mythic difficulty from the second Dragonflight raid in patch 10.1 by purchasing Aberrus The Shadowed Crucible:
- Experimentation of Dracthyr
- Zaqali Invasion
- Echo of Neltharion
- Scalecommander Sarkareth
During Aberrus Mythic loot runs, you can get 441–450 ilvl gear depending on bosses. Also, you'll get an opportunity to loot new class tier set pieces and get useful bonuses for your class and specialization, and any Mythic Aberrus The Shadowed Crucible achievement you want. And with our Aberrus Mythic carries, you even don't need to search for a suitable team.
Adjustments to Aberrus The Shadowed Crucible's Mythic loot
Raid gear item level steps altered in Dragonflight. Hence, you are no longer limited to obtaining higher level items from the final bosses. You can obtain items with four different levels during Aberrus Mythic runs. These are listed in the table below.
|Raid difficulty||Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4|
Moreover, some bosses drop items with even higher item levels, raising their ilvl by 6 or 7, and you can purchase these items by purchasing Mythic Aberrus boosts. Currently, the following preview details are available for Aberrus The Shadowed Crucible Unique drop:
|Trinket||Idol of Chaotic Arrogance||Neltharion (Boss 8)|
|Trinket||Idol of Debilitating Arrogance||Neltharion (Boss 8)|
|Trinket||Idol of Domineering Arrogance||Neltharion (Boss 8)|
|Trinket||Seething Black Dragonscale||Kazzara (Boss 1)|
|Cloak||Voice of the Silent Star||Scalecommander Sarkareth (Boss 9)|
Aberrus The Shadowed Crucible Mythic Upgrade System
A new currency for item upgrades is one of Dragonflight version 10.1's major new features. These may be applied to dungeon gear, raid gear, and things from open-world events. You should harvest particular cash in particular PvE activities depending on the piece of gear you wish to empower:
- You can use the Drake's Shadowflame Crest, which drops from the Normal raid and requires 15 Drake's Shadowflame Crest fragments, to raise the rank and ilvl of your Veteran rank 5-8 and Champion rank 1-4 items;
- Wyrm's Shadowflame Crest, which drops from Mythic raids and requires 15x Wyrm's Shadowflame Crest Fragments, can be used to raise the rank and level of your Champion rank 5-8 items or Hero rank 1-4 items.
- Aspect's Shadowflame Crest, which drops from Mythic raids and requires 15x Aspect's Shadowflame Crest Fragments, can raise the rank and level of your Hero rank 5 items or Mythic rank items.
Aberrus The Shadowed Crucible Mythic Loot Tables
While your ability to choose armor will always be influenced by the tier set pieces you possess, non-set equipment become far more valuable. As soon as we learn more about the raid, we'll update the table below with the Mythic Aberrus The Shadowed Crucible gear.
Looking for a Normal Raid Boost? Click here to view our options.