Welcome to Simple Carry's guide to Dragonflight Season 1! In this guide you will find loads of information about everything there is to do and obtain in the first season of Dragonflight.
If you need help with completing anything this season, such as Heroic Vault of the Incarnates or an M+20, feel free to purchase a boosting service from our website. We have the best players in the world ready to assist you in whatever it may be.
Season 1 Dragonflight Guide
Season 1 of Dragonflight has officially begun, and now is the perfect moment to share the most exciting features of the season, as well as the best ways for players to earn rewards. Everything you need to know about the first season of Dragonflight, including information about the new raid, Mythic+ adjustments, and PvP modes, can be found in our comprehensive overview.
Primal Invasions Overview
Dragonflight now features content like primal invasions. Approximately once every six hours, a Primalist force invades two separate zones on Dragon Isles. A large red cross indicates these locations on the Dragon Isles map. Two plus six is eight hours of invasion. It takes place every eight hours on the hour.
The four different kinds of invasions are named after the four classical elements: air, earth, fire, and water. Invasion after invasion has its own element-based hordes. The area has also been given a "element of attack" motif.
The point of the invasion is to level up your character and farm NPCs for Elemental Overflow and Storm Sigil, which you can then use to buy new gear. Different pieces of equipment are priced in distinct money types. Not all currencies are subject to the same time limit on grinding; some can be ground for as little as a week.
- The most common currency is Elemental Overflow. It drops from Primal Invasion mobs all over the location that is being invaded. Elemental Overflow is used For buying gear that is ilvl 359, you can also buy mounts and pets;
- Storm Sigil is a currency that can be received once per type of invasion per week. You loot one item for each type of invasion and change it for a Storm Sigil currency. The currency can be changed for ilvl 385 gear (but you should have ilvl359 items for the exchange).
Primal Invasion Rewards
Primal Invasion offers a wide variety of benefits to World of Warcraft players, including mounts, pets, and achievements.
The Unsteady Merging of the Elements Precious relic The item that could be obtained before the patch went live. If you weren't able to deal with it the first time around, you can do so now.
Two companion pets and a mount are available for purchase with Elemental surplus. The list and associated costs follows:
- Ghostflame (Cost: 1000 Elemental Overflow)
- Stormie (Cost: 1000 Elemental Overflow)
- Stormhide Salamanther (Cost: 2000 Elemental Overflow)
Primary Invasion Gear
In Valdrakken, you can find two varieties of equipment for each rarity of cash. You may use it to purchase gear at 359 ilvl, and it's not nearly as scarce. The alternative is extremely rare and can yield things of 385 ilvl. Rings, trinkets, and necklaces are not for sale. Bonuses to the set are included with these goods as well.
Elemental Overflow Gear (ilvl 359)
Elemental Overflow, the cash that can be found in all mobs from the invasion, may be used to purchase this original gear from Primal Invasions. These items of equipment are sold by Mythressa, an NPC, in Valdrakken.
|Belts, Bracers, Cloaks||200 Elemental Overflow|
|Off-Hands, Shields||300 Elemental Overflow|
|Boots, Gloves, Shoulders||350 Elemental Overflow|
|Strength/Agility 1H Weapons||400 Elemental Overflow|
|Chests, Helms, Pants, Intellect 1H Weapons||500 Elemental Overflow|
|All 2H Weapons, Ranged Weapons||800 Elemental Overflow|
Storm Sigil Gear (Ilvl 385)
With Storm Sigil, one can purchase the most expensive equipment from Primal Invasions. One Storms Sigil per invasion can be obtained per week. when you discover a rare item that the NPC dropped. This means that you can earn a total of 4 Storm Sigils each week because there are four different invasion kinds that can happen each week.
- Air Invasions – Primal Air Core – Dissipating the Air Primalists
- Earth Invasions – Primal Earth Core – Shattering the Earth Primalists
- Fire Invasions – Primal Fire Core – Extinguishing the Fire Primalists
- Water Invasions – Primal Water Core – Vaporizing the Water Primalists
You should send all Storm Sigil things to Rethelshi in Valdrakken, who is also the merchant that sells you Storm Sigil equipment. By just speaking with Rethelshi, you can find out how many and what kind of Storm Sigils are still available for this week.
You must give a vendor the same slot as Overflow Gear in order to purchase a Storm Sigil item. In essence, it's more of an improvement. The charges to upgrade your equipment to 385 ilvl are as follows:
|Cloaks, Off-Hands, Shields, Belts, Bracers||5 Storm Sigil|
|Boots, Gloves, Agility/Strength 1H Weapons, Shoulders||7 Storm Sigil|
|Intellect 1H Weapons||9 Storm Sigil|
|Chests, Helms, Pants||10 Storm Sigil|
|All 2H Weapons, Ranged Weapons||14 Storm Sigil|
Primal Invasion Gear Set Bonuses
Primal invasions have set bonuses for 2, 4, and 6 pieces of the set. You can have a set bonus from any piece except for the Cloak.
- 2-Set: Increase your best secondary stat by 226;
- 4-Set: When you kill an enemy that yields experience or honor, gain a Spark of the Primals. With five stacks, you receive an increase of your next offensive ability damage;
- 6-Set: Killing a mob causes immunity to all damage and harmful effects for 8 sec. It can only be used outdoors in the Dragon Isles.
Explore the remarkable set bonuses offered by the Primal Invasion Gear and unleash their power in your World of Warcraft adventures. Discover how these bonuses can enhance your gameplay and help you excel in battles. If you're looking to further optimize your raiding experience, consider our dedicated WoW Raid Carry services to ensure you conquer the challenges ahead with confidence.
Primal Invasion Achievements
Primal Invasions allows you to get a ton of achievements. Additionally, there is a meta-achievement called Into the Storm that calls for you to complete objectives related to Primal Invasions. The full list of invasion achievements is provided below:
- Storm Chaser
- Chasing Storms in The Waking Shores
- Firestorms in The Waking Shores
- Sandstorms in The Waking Shores
- Snowstorms in The Waking Shores
- Thunderstorms in The Waking Shores
- Chasing Storms in the Ohn'ahran Plains
- Firestorms in the Ohn'ahran Plains
- Sandstorms in the Ohn'ahran Plains
- Snowstorms in the Ohn'ahran Plains
- Thunderstorms in the Ohn'ahran Plains
- Chasing Storms in The Azure Span
- Firestorms in The Azure Span
- Sandstorms in The Azure Span
- Snowstorms in The Azure Span
- Thunderstorms in The Azure Span
- Chasing Storms in Thaldraszus
- Firestorms in Thaldraszus
- Sandstorms in Thaldraszus
- Snowstorms in Thaldraszus
- Thunderstorms in Thaldraszus
- Stormed Off
- Elemental Overload
- Storming the Runway
Weekly Goals and Great Vault Objectives
It seems like the Great Vault was an excellent alternative for the weekly chest. That's why the concept of Shadowlands is being carried on in World of Warcraft's Dragonflight expansion. Obtaining a new item for your Great Vault is as simple as completing a weekly set of Raid, Mythic+, or PvP objectives. The item you get to pick from once the Vault resets every week is determined by how far you've come in that time.
When it comes to your weekly goals and Great Vault objectives in World of Warcraft, it's essential to plan strategically. These objectives often include completing dungeons at various difficulty levels to earn valuable rewards. For those seeking expert assistance in tackling challenging dungeons, consider our specialized WoW M+ Dungeon Carry services. Our skilled team will accompany you through the most demanding encounters, ensuring your success and making your weekly goals a breeze to achieve.
The following objectives will increase the number of options available in your Vault:
|Raids||Mythic + Dungeons||Rated PVP|
|Defeat 2 Raid Bosses||Complete 1 Mythic + Dungeon||Earn 1250 Honor from Rated PvP|
|Defeat 4 Raid Bosses||Complete 4 Mythic + Dungeon||Earn 2500 Honor from Rated PvP|
|Defeat 8 Raid Bosses||Complete 8 Mythic + Dungeon||Earn 5000 Honor from Rated PvP|
Mythic + Great Vault Item Levels
The Great Vault's Mythic+ item levels are higher than the treasure that lands at the end of a dungeon run, in contrast to Raid weekly loot.
|Keystone Level||End of Dungeon||Weekly Great Vault|
The Great Vault PvP Objectives
Again, each stage increases the number of PvP gear options available at the end of the week. Your weekly maximum PvP rating determines your level.
- To add one item of loot to your Great Vault, you must earn 1250 Honor Points from Rated PvP; t
- to add two items, you must earn 2500 Honor Points;
- to add three items, you must earn 5000 Honor Points from Rated
The Great Vault: Alternative Rewards
You can select Aspects' Token of Merit in place of any loot that the Great Vault suggests you take if you really don't need any of it.
- You can carry a maximum of 12 Aspects' Token of Merit;
- if you complete one objective, you will receive 2 Aspects' Token of Merit;
- if you achieve two objectives, you will receive 4 Aspects' Token of Merit;
- if you complete three or more objectives, you will receive 6 Aspects' Token of Merit.
The items can be purchased from Evantkis, who is located exactly adjacent to the Great Vault, with Aspects' Token of Merit:
|Storm-Charged Manipulator||6 Attendant's Token of Merit||Add a socket to a Dragonflight Season 1 item that does not already have one. Can be used on Helms, Necks, Bracers, Belts, or Rings.|
|Primal Chaos Cluster||3 Attendant's Token of Merit||Contains 10 Primal Chaos|
Note that you can only have 12 Aspects' Token of Merit in your bag at a time, so you will need to make sure that you have space before you can claim this reward.
Dragonflight World Bosses
Here are four world bosses that start spawning with the launch of Season 1 in Dragonflight:
STRUNRAAN, THE SKY’S MISERY DRAGONFLIGHT WORLD BOSS
Strunraan can drop a piece of armor of any type and a trinket at item level 389.
- Trinket: Static-Charged Scale
- Mail Armor: Storm Chaser's Waistguard
- Cloth Armor: Stormshale Cuffs
- Plate Armor: Striders of the Sky's Misery
- Leather Armor: Tights of Twisting Winds
BASRIKRON, THE SHALE WING: DRAGONFLIGHT WORLD BOSS
Basrikron can drop a piece of armor of any type and a trinket at item level 389.
- Cloth Armor: Belt of Living Earth
- Neck: Earthspeaker's Brooch
- Plate Armor: Hardened Shale Breastplate
- Mail Armor: Petrified Bracelets
- Leather Armor: Stony Cragwalkers
BAZUAL, THE DREADED FLAME: DRAGONFLIGHT WORLD BOSS
- Bazual can drop a piece of armor of any type and a trinket at item level 389.
- Ring: Smoldering Sulfuron Signet
- Plate Armor: Shackles of the Dreaded Flame
- Mail Armor: Basalt Brood Stompers
- Leather Armor: Cinderfang Wrap
- Cloth Armor: Magmatic Vestments
LISKANOTH, THE FUTUREBANE: DRAGONFLIGHT WORLD BOSS
Liskanoth can drop a piece of armor of any type and a trinket at item level 389.
- Cloak: Frosted Scale Drape
- Cloth Armor: Frozen Footwraps
- Leather Armor: Glacial Bindings
- Mail Armor: Horns of the Futurebane
- Plate Armor: Icebound Girdle
Venture into the thrilling realm of Dragonflight World Bosses in World of Warcraft, where mighty adversaries await your challenge. These formidable foes can drop rare and powerful loot, making them an enticing target for adventurers. If you're aiming to bolster your skills and gear for such encounters, consider our specialized WoW Arena Carry services. Our experienced team will guide you through intense arena battles, helping you refine your abilities and secure the rewards you seek from Dragonflight World Bosses with ease.
Overview of Vault of the Incarnates
The Raszageth and Primalists will confront you in the first Dragonflight raid.
Normal, Heroic and Mythic
Schedule for the raid release of the Incarnates' vault. On December 12, the Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties will be available. There is also the cross-faction accessible. You must have at least 16 members of the same guild and faction to join Mythic.
Looking For Raid
Three wings for Looking for Raid Vault of the Incarnates will be available in three weeks:
- December 19: LFR Wing 1
- Jan 2: LFR Wing 2
- Jan 3: LFR Wing 3
Vault of the Incarnates Loot / Item Level
The two last bosses in the raid drop the best ilvl gear, whilst the first four bosses drop the least potent loot.
|The Primal Council||389||402||415|
Vault of the Incarnates Achievements
You can earn a variety of achievements by defeating each boss, but the last one is the most intriguing.
Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge (Feat of Strength):
By killing Raszageth the Storm-Eater, you will get the following achievements:
- Ahead of the Curve: Raszageth the Storm-Eater: Defeat Raszageth the Storm-Eater in Vault of the Incarnates on Heroic difficulty or higher, before the release of the next raid tier.
- Cutting Edge: Raszageth the Storm-Eater: Defeat Raszageth the Storm-Eater in Vault of the Incarnates on Mythic difficulty, before the release of the next raid tier.
- By getting the Cutting Edge: Raszageth the Storm-Eater you also complete the Deep Cuts From the VaultGleaming Incarnate Thunderstone. But of course, keep in mind that you can reach 2500+ Mythic+ rating or earn the Elite rank in PvP.
Also, defeating Raszageth allows you to loot unique Dragonriding skin Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Storm-Eater.
Glory of the Vault Raider:
Another cool achievement is Glory of the Vault Raider. The requirement for the achievement is to complete the following tasks in the Vault of the Incarnates:
- What Frozen Things Do
- The Lunker Below
- Nothing But Air
- Incubation Extermination
- Little Friends
- I Was Saving That For Later
- The Power is MINE!
- The Ol Raszle Daszle
The reward is the Raging Magmammoth which is an eye-drawing lava mammoth.
Dragonflight Season 1 Mythic+ Overview
There are 8 new dungeons in Dragonflight, however only 4 of them will be playable under Mythic+ difficulty.
For Mythic+ content in season one, Dragonflight has brought back four previous dungeons. Only 4 dungeons were offered for Season 1 as a result. In the upcoming season, four additional brand-new dungeons are likely to appear. Two dungeons from Legion, one from Warlords of Draenor, and one from Mists of Pandaria are included in the Dragonflight Season 1 Mythic+ pool.
The dungeons that may be found in Dragonflight Season 1's Mythic+ difficulty are listed below:
- Ruby Life Pools (Dragonflight)
- Algeth’ar Academy (Dragonflight)
- The Azure Vault (Dragonflight)
- The Nokhud Offensive (Dragonflight)
- Halls of Valor (Legion)
- Court of Stars (Legion)
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds (Warlords of Draenor)
- Temple of the Jade Serpent (Mists of Pandaria)
Dragonflight Season 1 Mythic+ Seasonal Rewards
Seasonal rewards for Dragonflight Season 1 follow a similar format to rewards from past Mythic+ Seasons in the form of achievements.
- Dragonflight Keystone Explorer: Season One: Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at least 750 during Dragonflight Season One;
- Dragonflight Keystone Conqueror: Season One: Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at least 1500 during Dragonflight Season One. Title reward: %s the Thundering;
- Dragonflight Keystone Master: Season One: Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at least 2000 during Dragonflight Season One. Mount reward: Hailstorm Armoredon;
- Dragonflight Keystone Hero: Season One: Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at least 2500 during Dragonflight Season One. Item reward: Gleaming Incarnate Thunderstone.
The following accomplishments can be obtained by completing a Mythic Keystone level 20 or higher within the allotted time restriction for each dungeon in Dragonflight Season One:
- Keystone Hero: The Azure Vault: Complete The Azure Vault at Mythic Level 20 or higher within the time limit. Portal reward: Teleport: The Azure Vault;
- Keystone Hero: The Nokhud Offensive: Complete The Nokhud Offensive at Mythic Level 20 or higher within the time limit. Portal reward: Teleport: The Nokhud Offensive;
- Keystone Hero: Ruby Life Pools: Complete Ruby Life Pools at Mythic Level 20 or higher within the time limit. Portal reward: Teleport: Ruby Life Pools;
- Keystone Hero: Algeth'ar Academy: Complete Algeth’ar Academy at Mythic Level 20 or higher within the time limit. Portal reward: Teleport: Algeth'ar Academy;
- Keystone Hero: Halls of Valor: Complete Halls of Valor at Mythic Level 20 or higher within the time limit. Portal reward: Teleport: Halls of Valor;
- Keystone Hero: Court of Stars: Complete Court of Stars at Mythic Level 20 or higher within the time limit. Portal reward: Teleport: Court of Stars;
- Keystone Hero: Shadowmoon Burial Grounds: Complete Shadowmoon Burial Grounds at Mythic Level 20 or higher within the time limit. Portal reward: Teleport: Shadowmoon Burial Grounds;
- Keystone Hero: Temple of the Jade Serpent: Complete Temple of the Jade Serpent at Mythic Level 20 or higher within the time limit. Portal reward: Teleport to Temple of the Jade Serpent.
Dragonflight Season 1 Affix Rotation
Dragonflight Season One affix rotation has been changed.
Discover the dynamic Affix Rotation for Season 1 of Dragonflight in World of Warcraft. As dungeons become more challenging with different modifiers, it's essential to stay prepared. If you're looking to level up swiftly to tackle these ever-changing challenges, consider our specialized WoW Leveling Boost services. With our assistance, you can quickly reach the level you need to face the varying affixes and thrive in Dragonflight Season 1 dungeons.
Thundering Seasonal Affix
The new seasonal affix known as thundering will remain constant throughout the season and appear on dungeons that have more than 10 keys. This affix grants 2 or 3 members of the dungeon the Mark of Lightning debuff while the remaining members receive the Mark of Wind debuff during combat.
This attachment is extremely hazardous. However, while attached to the player, it deals 30% greater damage. If a person with the opposite debuff is within 100 yards of the debuffed person after the debuff has vanished, the debuffed person is shocked. You must come into contact with the individual who is under the opposing debuff in order to remove it. There won't be anyone around who has the opposite debuff, therefore the final man with the debuff won't be stunned.
The key is to identify the player among the three debuffed players who is dealing the most damage and allow him to continue doing so, while the other four players should remove the debuff right away or shortly thereafter if they are confident that nothing will prevent them from doing so within the next 15 seconds.
Valor Rewards in Season 1 Dragonflight
Let's concentrate on the Valor upgrade you can obtain rather than the Great Vaults and end-of-dungeon goodies that were already discussed. You can use the Valor cash to enhance your Mythic+ gear. In Mythic+ dungeons, the greatest upgrade levels demand a specific rating.
|Upgrade Level||Item Level||Rating Requirement|
Dragonflight Season 1 PvP Overview
Let's discuss about the new world PvP gear and solo-shuffle in PvP that were added to Dragonflight.
Dragonflight PvP Gear
Dragonflights offers a variety of ways to gear up for PvP, which are detailed below.
|Source||PvP Item Level|
|War Mode Gear||408|
|Unrated PvP Gear||411|
|Trophy of Strife Gear||421|
|Unique Crafted Gear||424|
|Rated PvP Gear||424|
Trophy of Strife Gear
Trophy of Strife, a new class of PvP gear, has been introduced in Dragonflight. The PvP item level of the gear from Trophy of Strife is 421, which is just 3 item levels lower than the item levels of rated PvP gear and specially equipped handmade gear. War Mode PvP gear can be upgraded using Trophy of Strife and purchased with Bloody Tokens. War Mode's World Quests also give you access to select equipment. The weekly Trophy of Strife quest for Malicia will be introduced with Dragonflight Season 1.
The latest PvP mode, Solo Shuffle, was introduced towards the conclusion of Shadowlands.
It is possible to rank and unrank Solo Shuffle. There is only one solo rated PvP. In a 3v3 arena like that, friends and opponents are switched around every round so that everyone plays on the same team.
In the Solo Shuffle PvP, a Gladiator status is not attainable. The Crimson Soloist%s Title, on the other hand, is a benefit that only Solo Shuffle can offer.
Tanks can wait in the Solo Shuffle queue. All other tank specialties are DPS, however the Protection Paladin is a healer.
Dragonflight Season 1 PvP Rewards
PvP in World of Warcraft has always rewarded some of the coolest and most prestigious rewards. Dragonflight Season 1 is no exception to this rule. Let's deep dive into some of the awesome rewards that Dragonflight has to offer!
Dragonflight Season 1 PvP Mounts
With the customary rewards for Dragon Riding, the Dragonflight Gladiator mount has undergone several alterations. Along with Highland Drake: Embodiment of the Crimson Gladiator, which allows you to transform your Dragon Riding mount into the Crimson Gladiator's Drake, you also get the Crimson Gladiator's Drake.
The Vicious Sabertooth is the brand-new Vicious mount for Dragonflight Season 1. The colors of the Sabertooths from the Alliance and the Horde are different.
PvP Titles for Season 1 of Dragonflight
Dragonflight awards a number of unique titles based on your rating, just like in prior PvP seasons.
- Combatant – 1000 Rating
- Challenger – 1400 Rating
- Rival – 1800 Rating
- Duelist – 2100 Rating
- Elite – 2400 Rating
- Gladiator – 50 wins at 2400 Rating
There are two unique titles for Dragonflight Season 1:
- Crimson Gladiator: Dragonflight Season 1 – End season at the top .1% of the PvP ladder with at least 150 games played;
- Crimson Soloist: Dragonflight Season 1 – End season at the top .1% of the Solo Shuffle ladder with at least 50 games played.
Dragonflight PvP Season 1 Elite Transmog
The effects of the Elite PvP set are incredible. You can gradually unlock it by improving your rating.
- Combatant I (1000): Cloak
- Combatant II (1200: Legs Bracers
- Challenger I (1400): Gloves Boots
- Challenger II (1600): Chest Belt
- Rival I (1800): Head, Shoulder Helm
- Elite (2400+): Tabard
Elite: Dragonflight Season 1 also grants access to Deep Cuts From the Vault and the Gleaming Incarnate Thunderstone., which are both available to players. By doing this, other armor tints that use Vault of the Incarnates models will have access to glowing effects. Future versions will also include a Weapon Illusion, a Pennant, a Tabard, and a Cloak, according to Blizzard.
That is all there is to know about Season 1 of Dragonflight. Wishing you success on your explorations, and please remember to rate our resource if you found it helpful.